Friday, April 24, 2009

ANTLERZ REVIEW


Antlerz Review:

I think this initially did not appeal to her because she ran past me a few times while I had the Antlerz in my hand and she didnt even seem to notice it.  I sniffed it and it didnt have any sort of odor and looked chalky.  Usually when I have Bully Stick or chicken stick she will immediately run to me.  It was odd looking but once Happy had it in her mouth she seemed to like it.  She was chewing it and licking it but after a few minutes she was not interested.  

She got distracted (maybe someone walking near our house) but she was barking like crazy. With a Bully Stick she will get distracted too but she will always return to her Bully.  I tried to get her to chew the Antlerz again but it never happened.  She just ignored it all night.  I tried to give it to her again the next day but she didnt care about it at all.

Wendy's thoughts:  Great concept.  Interesting treat if your dog likes it.  Doesnt splinter, rich in minerals, and all natural.  I will not be ordering this again but it doesnt mean that other dogs wont love it!

Happy's thoughts:  Was cool for a few minutes but didnt take like something I like.  Maybe better for another dog who is less picky.  Bully Sticks are still my favorite.

No comments: