Monday, January 26, 2009

Bun Buns

So, last week I came home and parked my car in the garage.  Right as I was going to walk into the house I saw a cage in front of the fridge.  I literally was like, "What the heck?"  And inside the cage were two little bun buns.  One is a really pretty tan color and another is dark brown with a white collar.  

I have contacted two rescues already to see if they can take them but every shelter is so full. Looks like we're gonna keep them until we can figure out a new home for them or a rescue can take them in.  

Also, how come only my dad and I remember ever seeing a "killer bunny" movie?  No one else seems to know it but we both swear we have seen it.  I googled it and the movie that came out was "Night of the Lepus."  I think this must be it.  They bunnies get all giant (cant remember why) but they start attacking everything and killing people and horses.  A family goes into the basement and the bunnies start digging through the ground and find them with their giant noses.  Sounds kind of crazy but it freaked me out at the time!  

I'll post pics of the Bun Buns soon.

1 comment:

yunsok said...

hilarious...i have to find this movie.