Monday, December 15, 2008

The Day Happy Stood Still...

I like to call this photo, "The Virgin Happy."

Happy is very camera shy at times.  She will be totally still and the minute I take out my camera or try to take a photo on my phone she moves and wont stay still.  Arnica does the same thing.  Camera shy I guess.

This photo I got just in time though.  We were outside playing tug-of-war with her blanket and she sat down so I threw the blanket on top of her.  She looked so cute and funny and gave me her signature "sideways glance."  It was like she was in a photoshoot mood because I was able to capture a few good photos that night.  I'll post more later but this one is my favorite out of them all.

I love the little black area below her nose.  Reminds me of Charlie Chaplin (btw, I want to name of my next pyrenees Chaplin.)  

Well its raining, and its raining hard.  

Next post I will do a study on the breed.  I'll start off with a Great Pyrenees of course!

Keep dry,
wendy 


1 comment:

yunsok said...

Virgin Happy ooorrr Master Jedi Happy heh.