Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dusting off the Old Bones


Last night I came home and Happy is so great.  She always leaves me fun presents!  So last night I got 4 giant blobs of barf everywhere mixed with a little bit of dirt and grass.  

I was too tired to clean it but I needed to find out WHY she was barfing.  I looked over to my right and noticed something giant covered in dirt on the floor.  Oh gross!  It was an old bone that she had dug up and she must have tried to eat it and her body was like, hellz no and barfed.  The bone was so old that it had stuff growing on it, like a plant root.  You know its bad when a bone is growing something!

Anyways, I trashed it and she hasnt barfed since then.  I should pick up a couple of bully sticks for her so she doesnt go finding old treasures she buried.


2 comments:

yunsok said...

hehe funny.

yunsok said...

hah third little piggy? just saw that comment. we need notifications. hmm. no, you're not the third piggy.