Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Its Love, I Swear

My cat, Arnica, rules my house.  She goes from room to room, couch to couch, strutting her stuff being fabulous and fat (yes, she's quite chunky...) This is what I bought for her but its actually 2 different pieces.  The steps are separate from the rest of it but I wanted her to be able to lounge on the steps next to my table.  She doesnt do that though since she would rather lounge in my lap more than anything.

My cat loves her cleaning pipe self scratcher.  Its the black "U" shaped item at the bottom left.  She may appear to be spoiled but like the title says, I swear its Love!  She is such a good cat.  She's clean, cuddly, gives me kisses on my nose, and snores.  She never barfs (well not anymore since I changed her food) and never leaves any food.  

I have to say, just say NO!  to Science Diet cat food.  Even the sales girl at Petsmart advised against it.  Arnica is currently eating Wellness Light dry food with Fancy Feast grilled can food. She seems to really like the Wellness food.  It contains no by-products, gluten (big no-no) and no artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors.  One great thing about this is the fact they added Cranberries to the ingredients.  One of the number one reasons cats go to the vet is because they get the dreaded UTI (Urinary Tract Infection.)  If you see your cat peeing in other places besides the litter box (either on a hard surface or really soft surfaces) your cat has a UTI.

Daniels cat started peeing in the bathtub and stove top (hard surface.)  Arnica started peeing in my clothes (soft surface.)  The Wellness food knows that and added 3 different types of cranberries to promote a healthy urinary tract.

Okay, well thats my thoughts on cat food for now.

wendy

1 comment:

yunsok said...

nice post, very informative. i should start feeding my cat with cranberry additives.